I get this question a TON! A lot of my clients don’t take frequent photos together as a family so they need a little guidance! Here are some tips on how to dress you and your family so you can look your absolute best in your holiday photos this season!!!
- PICK A COLOR SCHEME AND COORDINATE!
You don’t need to match to look amazing as a family unit! Here are just a few great color suggestions
2. CHOOSE ONE COLOR AND DRESS IN DIFFERENT SHADES OF THAT COLOR.
3. MIX SOLIDS WITH PATTERNS BUT DON’T OVERUSE THE PATTERNS!
4. NEUTRALS ALWAYS WORK
5. DRESS ACCORDING TO YOUR STYLE- IF YOU’RE A CASUAL FAMILY DRESS CASUALLY!
Some other important tips!
- Bright colors don’t usually work for family photos
- Try to avoid mixing dark and light tops- if you’re all wearing white and dad is wearing black guess who is going to stand out?
- Try to avoid wearing the same color and shade of top- it makes everyone blend together =]
- Accessories are great!
To book your 2016 Holiday session shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
we have limited spots available!!!